- Old School Labs Creatine contains creatine monohydrate, the most scientifically proven form available plus BioFit probiotic for gut health & maximum absorption. Ours is 3rd-party purity-tested, additive-free, sugar-free and mixes easily.
- Other creatines may cost less, but can you trust the brand and the athletes who promote it? Is your satisfaction guaranteed? Do they tell you everything you need to know to get maximum results? (We do).
- POWERED BY OLD SCHOOL LABS, the brand behind the best-selling Vintage Series. Enjoy our premium Supplements that Make Sense and purchase confidently with our 100% satisfaction & money-back guarantee.
- PROUDLY FORMULATED IN CALIFORNIA, the birthplace of the Golden Era of Bodybuilding and our brand.
Who is Old School Labs Creatine ideal for?
Old School Labs Creatine can be used by anyone who lifts weights regularly and wants to gain muscle size, strength and stamina. It is especially helpful for so-called ‘hard gainers’ (i.e. individuals who have an especially difficult time gaining and/or retaining muscle) and anyone who has hit a training plateau (i.e. a period of diminished gains). Also, if you’re returning to the gym after an absence, Old School Labs Creatine will help your muscles get back in shape faster.
There are essentially two ways to take creatine:
- Method 1: Take 5g (1 scoop) of Old School Labs Creatine daily. If you’ve never taken creatine before, this method will gradually increase its level inside your muscles, causing them to increase in size, strength and stamina.
- Method 2: is known as “loading.” You start by taking 5g of COld School Labs Creatine, 4x daily for one week. Following this, you take 5g daily. Because the loading method causes your muscles to accumulate creatine faster, you will also experience benefits faster.