- ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID – L-Leucine is an essential amino acid, meaning it cannot be made by the body, and must be acquired through food or dietary supplements. Leucine is classified as a branched-chain amino acid (BCAA).
- MUSCLE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS – L-Leucine powder stimulates muscle protein synthesis and may be the major fuel involved in anabolic (tissue building) reactions. This makes it especially important for bodybuilders and other athletes in sports that demand explosive strength.
- MUSCLE RECOVERY – The branch chain amino acids valine, leucine, and isoleucine enhance protein synthesis in muscle cells and help promote muscle repair and recovery after exercise.
- RETAIN MUSCLE – L-Leucine powder has been found to help prevent muscle breakdown during intense exercise. It also metabolizes into HMB, which also has anti-catabolic properties.
- NATURALLY FERMENTED – NutraBio’s L-Leucine powder is sourced from a natural fermentation process. The final product is just pure raw L-Leucine.